Guys I lied, I hadn't checked on the other folders.
There's even more embarrassing things to look at.
1. This was only meant for Flopy to see.
lets all cry now and die.
2. Same as above cries.
(Both are Colombia x Chile; I was unfaithful to my otp)
3. I think this was going to be Silvia's costume for Halloween???
4. WHO IS THIS LADY. I DONT KNOW. Its probably Colo but I'm not sure
5. Concept sketch for Cosette
6. Unfinished pixel for Cosette
7. OC Catalina Torres for Halloween turning into a spider woman
8. OC Noelle Righetti being the queen of Hearts for Halloween
9. Cosette and Zeke concept sketches
10. The main cast for Brouillard Detective cast (Except for Ella's oc because I didn't have a reference)
From left to right Benjamin Livington, Susan Livington, Eirik Peeters, Anton Peeters, Annabel Rosenfield, Andres Rosenfield, Jofo Nnamdi, Margarita Brooks, Zeke Brooks and Cosette Bonnet.
11. Some NEXT sketches (STOP JUDGING MEEE) There's some Coffee trio (Rodrigo, Silvia and Mai) Colo combing Silvia's hair, Laura, Mai and Hwan Yoong before they were redesigned, Older Colo, and Silvia being friendzoned (I SAID STOP JUDGING ME)
12. Zeke and Cosette being precious babies
13.Uhh I think this was some Silvia and Chile thing?
14. Silvia being a derp
15. Andres and Annabel
16. Sometimes Sestra and Kono joke around about Benjamin being half badger; so reference to this [link]
17. BrArg for Flopy???
18. An OC based on Gluttony
19. Flopy and Kono waiting for their own fandom to come
20. UHHHHHHHH I THINK THIS WAS A DOODLE OF RUDY?
21. Girls you are aware that your clitoris has erections when your ovaries hurt and you have feels right?
This is a personification of my mini penis.
22. A chibi I made after Colombia beat Uruguay 4-something in football. HAHAHA
23. An Oc called Benoit who is based on my old science teacher
24. Kono being a derp
25. More Silvia
26.Colo nekkid in a cup of coffee
27. Drawing of the cops for "Catch and Steal" project (I WILL DO IT BUT I WANT TO DO AUTUMN IN LONDON FIRST ITS MORE FUN HAHAHA.
Okay so that's were the hetalia stuff went; its still not much compared to my Autumn in London/Brouillard Detective things